With all that’s going on in the world, I think you would agree that having a bug out bag packed and ready to go is essential to give you and your family the best chances of survival in the event of a catastrophe that would require you and your family to evacuate your home.
Hopefully, by now, you’ve referred to our site (especially our bug out bag packing list) and have your bug out bag packed and ready to go.
However, if you’re still not packed, or need to make BOB revisions, we’ve got an easy solution for you.
We’ve teamed up with the incredible team at Ready To Go Survival to offer you their personalized survival kit service.
Ready To Go Survival has been in business since 2013 crafting high-end comprehensive pre-made survival kits. They have been featured in the New York Times, Fox News, The Daily Beast, Drudge Report, and the HBO series High Maintenance for the unique service they provide.
By filling out their 3-minute survival assessment questionnaire, they will get back to you with a custom survival package outline tailored to your specific needs. They have a team of Preparedness Specialists standing by to outline all the essentials you and your family will need given your group size, age, location, survival concerns, and other key factors.
If you are satisfied with their expert recommendations, they will ship you everything you need, packed up, right to your door, at a discounted price for members of The Bug Out Bag Guide community.
Here are the reasons why you should consider using their service:
- Quality: Field-tested equipment to ensure it meets their strict quality guidelines.
- Save 40+ Hours: The amount of time and energy that goes into researching, ordering, and assembling your kit is enormous. Ready To Go Survival does all the hard work for you.
- Lowest Price: Buying from Ready To Go Survival will save you at least 15-20% off retail prices. They even price match the likes of Amazon.
- Free Shipping: If you live in the continental US, shipping on all your kits will be free.
- Built by Professionals: Their team is comprised of first responders, military personnel, and avid outdoorsman that have packed countless kits for missions, hiking trips, and emergency scenarios.
- 100-Day Trial: Ready To Go Survival guarantees your satisfaction and promises to make things right or they will give you a full refund.
- Assembled in the USA: Based in Austin, Texas – each and every survival kit is hand-assembled by a preparedness professional.
- Kit Replenishment Alerts: When something expires, or when it’s time to update your kit for the new season, Ready To Go Survival will let you know and ship everything to your door.
- Simple Revisions: Your survival kits will be custom-tailored to your specific needs with a simple revision process. Once you receive the outline, you can submit revisions online to exclude, add, and edit quantities of all the items outlined. Ready To Go Survival carries thousands of different brands so if you have a particular item in mind, they will make it happen.
In case you were wondering, they do ask for a fully refundable $20 consultation deposit. If for whatever reason you aren’t satisfied with their assessment, they will gladly return the deposit. Otherwise, if you do decide to move forward, the deposit is applied towards the cost of your kit.
Remember, Chance Favors The Well Prepared.